This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Steamy Encounter...(Keshi)

He stared at Ruhi in total disbelief. Then he walked away without uttering a single word and in sheer sadness. Suddenly he sees Miss.Piggy from The Muppet Show walking towards him! He wonders if this is for real and Miss.Piggy keeps crashing down towards him and she ended up in his arms saying 'I'm the one for you...you don't need that two-timing Miss.Doggy, you have me baby!'. And then she kissed him passionately on his lips and sends him into a frenzy of lust. Miss.Piggy, though she's chubby, owns a pair of juicy lips that made him see stars (in a good way). He was on the ground with Miss.Piggy on him smooching and saying sweet-nothings. Then he suddenly got up and suggested that they should go back to his place in North Sydney LOL!

12 comments:

  1. btw this post seems like more than 7 lines only cos I added an image on the right. If not, it's within the limit.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loveee miss piggggggggyyy but won't kermit be pissed? :P hehe good one kesh! muah! the miss doggy thing was so funny hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL..Keshi,I'll be surprised if this story veers back to being an eerie one,now.:)Miss Piggy seems to be pretty,err,nice n juicily built..hehe..and,I just knew that you'd transport them to somewhere in Aussie,finally..good going.What next,I wonder-a Bollywoodish song n dance routine?Oops..no hints.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha i like this twist n turn keshi.. [:)] As uknow i liked this chain story thing so much ive tsrated doing it myself on my blog too he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. KEshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

    the piigy is fine, the story a twist and very fine... I laughed out on every line till the time I REACHED NORTH SYDNEY.................

    Did you not find any other place in the world but my North Sydney... LOL

    hehe.. .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michi darl kermit can go to hell. Once in a while muppets dump their lovers too LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lolz Amit tnxx!

    I had to make it North Sydney cos of Darsh...thats where he lives. LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darsh but ofcourse I chose NS cos of YOU..LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. arghhh keshi i guessed it right then u put tht one for me... ahh youuuuuuuuu ... . .. u found no one else bt pigggyyyy :'(

    lol

    hey keshi how many buf'ers in sydney (aus) do we have?

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha Darsh! Miss.Piggy cos u like full-figured chicks right? lolz!



    **how many buf'ers in sydney (aus)

    I know quite a few of em...but not Indian Aussies. Ur the only Indian Aussie blogger I know from Sydney :) North Sydney to be precise LOL!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. o sorry u meant Bufers right...well ur the only one I know in whole of Syd LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete