This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Best Friend..:) (Uttara)

Topic which i lost oops i mean i didn't write on!! :D

my best friend..

i got 2 whom i would introduce here in a while.. but b4 plunging into that i wanna ask you all why there is sooo less people around here? Is it the attitude saying lets others do it 1st? or you all need a whack on ur backside or is it that you guys want attention and 'asking' oppps sorry ! 'begging' you all to put a post and be here.. I understand people are busy but its hard to believe that all are busy at the same time! what happened to the sense of belongingness towards this place? I think all of us have lost it ... And all the emotions were FAKE i guess.. if you guys think its NOT fake then prove it.. don't ask me how?.. you guys know it well..

ITS SAD INDEED!!
Its 24th today and the new topics haven't been updated.. *sigh* guess all are banking only on ISHI ! Isn't it SAD?


Alright coming to the topic.. my best friend One who has been my childhood friend Kavitha :) and the other i met during my college days Jigisha ..

let me go one by one...

Kavitha : who has been just like me types.. we have laughed, cried, fought, done all the masti on earth and we are an open book for each other.. I cant hide anything from her neither she.. We relate so well that people around us always wonder what exactly happened :P

I have sooo many memories bound within me right from our childhood till date.. life is such a journey it got us apart she is settled in Cochin now.. and we crave to meet and have our fun time.. *sigh! We fight on every small thing and next moment we would behave as if nothing has happened..lol.. we party whenever we meet :D "girls party ;)" and and and and... lot many secrets to let out:p soooooo SHHHHHHHHHHH! hehe

Jigisha : If not for her i wouldn't have been a Graduate..lol.. It's all her nagging that i used to sit and study in the reading hall and finish my portion:p. Else i would be gallivanting around with all my other friends in the college:p She is my college friend i met her at NIIT and then realised she was from the same college.. it was a funny incident .. anyway.. she recognised me as i was a hoo haa girl i mean famous in the college befriend with many.. she is just opposite! but our lives have been in similar lines so we hit on well... She is just 10 days younger to me but, when we meet she is the boss:P.. If i say no then god only can save me:p..heheh sometimes am scared of this woman.. cos she will go ballistic on my stupid acts, even after knowing this well.. at times i will do it purposely :p. With this woman .. my mom will trust her blindly b4 she even listens to me..lol!!

With both i have different relationships yet soo true and pure .. i can trust them blindly w.o a blink of my eyelid or second thought!

They both have been with me during my thick and thin i owe them a lot.. but, in friendship does give and take matter?? at least with these 2 it hasn't that's the best part in the whole relation..

I'm blessed to have them in my life !

HUGGGGZ








17 comments:

  1. Even I dont know what happened Uttara, but i am speaking for myself. Its always i'll post the next post, and that never happens.

    Just like my own blogs. But i am very much here, I know like this doesnt count much. but then... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. is kavitha the one from pune? :p uttu wen r u coming ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got my connection back... read through the post...will comment in detail tmrw ok :)

    It's late na. Kal school hai etc etc. I put in the update (finally had to kya kare?) and now all set to crash.

    Will give my "valuable" comment on your post kal pukkaaa..

    *grin*

    CHAK DE INDIA - mast mast feeling hai na :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. true .. i guess there was an attitude problem lol ... anyway i cudnt think of writin anythin on the prev topics ... infact i was going thru the prev topics and even read a few posts ( like the one abt virtual friends and was shocked to read that u had written abt me! lol ) .. and then ur dating fundas one which was so so true .. tht finally i gave up coz everythin i was gonna write was written on alrdy!

    anyway nice to knw abt ur friends ... lol i wish i had a friend who wud force me to sit n study lol but its all distractin idiots here! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. all I can say is Im JEALOUS of Kavi and Jigisha :( cos they get to see u alot...baaaawaaaaaaaaaa
    :*( :*( :*( :*(

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ keshi...

    HUGGGGZ.. sweety.. don't be J.. i'm there for u always na? muaaah

    so now cheer up.. we will meet someday huggggggggz

    ReplyDelete
  8. @loony...

    its just about wat u feel wat u think.. it may coinside it doesnt matter... :) so go ahead .. we love the way u write sweets

    i must say i'm lucky to have her*touchwood* i know wat pains she has taken :p (I only Know) lol


    hugggz

    ReplyDelete
  9. ishi..

    yess we made it!!! :):):) CHAKDIYA INDIA:D


    u take ur time @ comment :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ michelle..
    its jigish..
    :) i was there for a day but was tooo tied up and she wud kill me if i dont be with her.. next time i will surely keep u updated.. ok??
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ aakash..
    neva mind we all slack my personal blog i treat like a step-daughter:p so its okay..:)

    u will come back with all smilesss

    be here to make this place beautiful :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww I know :) U r always there for me. ty n HUGGGGGGGGGGZ Uttsy!


    But if I come to see u in India, wud u first talk to me and not to Jigisha and Kavi? LOL!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,Uttara..that was one nice memory of best friends..a big grin at the 'lot many secrets to let our..shhhh'...now,you aroused my curiosity..perhaps we need a 'my best kept secrets post',with names of the guilty parties changed.

    Thanks also for a call to people to be more regular...the 'begging you' part was too much...I think we need to get rid of the 'pehle aap'syndrome and go with'pehle mein'.:)Incidentally,awaiting the next update on the chain story,too.I don't think it's ended soo soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bootylicious one seems quite angry, i can see the steam coming out of those pink cheeks...:) Well i mentioned my reason for being away the moment the chain story thing started and now i'll be away for a few more days...Now coming back to the sexy dudettes u hv mentioned....:D
    Kavitha, well i m really happy for the latest developements in her life and i love her more coz she happily used to volunteer to spank ur ass on my behalf when i wasnt there...:D I just had to tell her give her one tight... and whaaaaackkk...:D
    And Jigisha, the green chilly from surat...:D She is hottttt!!!!! Hope she is having a great married life, my best wishes r always there with both the hottt girls...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ keshi

    **But if I come to see u in India, wud u first talk to me and not to Jigisha and Kavi? LOL!

    o ho.. u know wat i talk to u more than them now.. as i hardly speak once a week or 15 days with them.. SIGH.. but with u on a daily basis.. DUHH!!

    but 1st u come here na??
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ amit...

    yeah just grin don't dare ask further questions i wont answer them:p even if i do all will faint here :D heheh

    **'my best kept secrets post',with names of the guilty parties changed.

    hehehhe isnt that a secret which means not to discuss:p


    **I don't think it's ended soo soon:)

    no ways amit long way to go :)
    thanx :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ rajbir..

    aa gaye aap?? lol aap hi ka intezaar tha gabbar :p

    ***The bootylicious one seems quite angry, i can see the steam coming out of those pink
    cheeks...:)

    yeah yeah not many can see that:p or seen it ;)
    lol u r the lucky one to see it :P:P:P lolz
    and u get back wen u feel this was not meant for u .. ufff don't wear the cap :p


    **Now coming back to the sexy dudettes u hv mentioned....:D

    absolutely ...:D :D :D

    ***Kavitha, well i m really happy for the latest developements in her life

    me too raj.. i think people will get the sunshine back into the life.. just a matter of time :)

    **I just had to tell her give her one tight... and whaaaaackkk...:D

    yeah yeah she lovess it though n u just have to tell her..lol she will do it even b4 u finish saying that..LOLLLZZ and u will surely love her for that :p


    ***And Jigisha, the green chilly from surat...:D She is hottttt!!!!!

    hhahhahahha thats was goooooooooood :p
    yeah yeah she is onemirchiii :p.. and she is doing fine sweety thanx for checking ..:) she got wat she deserved and am happy for her :)

    thanx for ur best wishes which is soo damn precious and they are really lucky to get one from u :):):)

    muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :D

    ReplyDelete