This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Favorite post...Rathna

This is one of my favorite posts.

It was my bday as well as Mother's day...and I had dedicated this post to my mom.

My mom mean a lot to me!

Here goes my favorite....

Let yourself be open and life will be easier. A spoon of salt in a glass of water makes the water undrinkable. A spoon of salt in a lake is almost unnoticed. - Buddha

Every year this day, I will ask only one question to myself.

Why was I born on this day?

Is there some link missing?

If yes, what is that?

Thank you, mom

For all the strength & courage you give me,
For all the faith & Trust you have in me,
For dressing me down when I did mistakes,
For all the kudos from you for my silly and small achievements!

You are my super MOM, I Love You!

9 comments:

  1. It is not often, when one sees a child offering real wisdom to her mother. Opinions we all dispense, but words of wisdom are rare.

    I am sure, she must have been touched. As for me, i needed it too. So thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an important person in life.

    Great STuff White Forest.;)

    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual my lovely girl with her lovely posts..Great going girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. u know just having one's child appreciate them...is the best feeling for a parent.

    I won't say I never understood how much my parents did for me and my brothers but yes once I got V in my life, I knew the emotions that drive parents to be so selfless and giving...

    such is motherhood...it's a gift in itself...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats really a sweet post :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what are we all born for?
    what is the purpose?
    what is the missing link?

    everything is an illusion.yet we all have to search,atleast to discover the illusion.

    love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ~ hey thanks keshi

    ~ thanks and welcome aakash :)

    ~ thanks michelle

    ~ thanks Jewel rays!

    ~ thanks seems :)

    ~ vow ...i am trying to understand, ishita :)


    ~ hey thanks poo

    ~ insightful vishesh!

    ReplyDelete