This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

missing sunday!!!(vishesh)

my sunday is gone missing,
it has left me thinking.

my sunday is gone missing
i am left wishing,
that it will think of appearing;
without it our lives will miss something
that can range from nothing
to charity giving,
to everything.


my sunday went bye-bye,
now thats not fair i haven't said hi!
sunday is a special day,
like and yet unlike monday
to succeeding day.
sunday is a special day,
unlike Saturday
the preceding day!

my sunday is not there,
any one out there,
to come with me and dare,
to see where
sunday went?

sunday is mostly a holiday,
that makes it a holy day.
does an absent sunday
mean an extra monday,
that i don't want-no way.

my sunday is missing
amd i am left thinking.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha..Vishesh,that was one funny poem...here's hoping today isn't the Sunday that went missing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the sunday always goes missing :P esp the weekend goes so fast :d

    - Amrita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vish just insert ur Sunday bak into ur Calendar ;-) Thats what I do anyways hehehehe.

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made a fun read! It quite reminded me of the first poem I wrote in school... :) .. nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol vishesh ur poems are always so upbeat and perky...always crack me up :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete