This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hey there

Hi, Ishi and anyone else who's reading this.....I was pleasantly surprised to see 'new post'  showing on BUF when I logged in to blogger, today. And, hey, great to see your post...I'd love to see BUF revived. It  always has a special place in my heart, for having found me so many nice people from round the world, and a great outlet to write.

Do,do plan to revive it...or, send me the emails of all...I'll drop them a line.:)Cheerio!

3 comments:

  1. I like your writing style but miss your blogging of late...Me? I am an infrequent blogger and for bloggers like me, I am creating zeole.com

    zeole.com is a unified blog for people who love blogging but dont have the time to write regularly. In zeole.com you target your viewers directly based on location.

    With zeole.com it is lot easier for readers to find your writings, and so you get lots of comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How life...didnt hear from u for a long time...cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhhmmmm.. i think u guys should mine blg too.. ;)
    http://www.mauj-n-masti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete