This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Thursday, February 14, 2008

me again with all smiles(uttssyy)


Reflections, Sunday missing n Smile.. somewhere all these 3 go hand in hand.. wonder how???

if Sundays weren't in existence i wouldn't have smiled cos it's a reflection of my mind :)... I wouldn't be able to out for weekend trips.. whoaaaa

Meaning i wouldn't have been able to meet many of them during weekends.. Not do what I want to do ( which I usually do on weekends)... n mostly Shopping.. hehehe... It's just like the way i did this time :P.. i went to Ahmedabad for my personal work but. how the hell I couldn't have met up with Rajbir :p.. it was just way too rejuvenating whenever I meet him.

"Thank you for showering all the love and care you shower and putting me up at your place.. It was just way too sweet of you and your hospitality if awesomeeeeee" .

Also.. I really can't forget the bed tea (i'm not used to ), breakfast and lunch which he prepared.. yummyyy.. i still remember the taste.. :D.. long drive in the chilly night .. hmmmmmmmm thank u soooo much once again :) muaaaaah (peck on ur cheeks .. copying u :D) hehehehhe

Ain't I'm happy with all these? yes it's the reflection of a happy heart, a lovely person showers all the love, who makes one feel sooo comfortable and special..



Now you all agree with my first statement? :D "
Reflections, Sunday missing n Smile.. somewhere all these 3 go hand in hand.."


Happy valentine's day to you all :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi,Uttara-that's a nice combination of three topics-I must agree,the three do merge nicely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete