This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Weird Me (Jewel Rays/Amy)

Browsing through my old posts has been a pleasure and i really can't make up my mind on the one post that is my particular favourite. However, there is one tag that i did in the year 2006 that never fail to humour me till this day. And being someone who loves to laugh and humour herself i picked this tag/post as my favourite post to share with all of you guys. Hope you enjoy the read as i let u in on some stuff..:P

Please note that i don't do these things now. I believe work, tired days and the fact that i have grown up has put a stop to them. Its really weird when i read them now. Wonder what i was thinking at that time.hahaha.

Here is the fav. post to share with u guys!! :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usLOL! This was not my plan. But i can't resist but post this. Was Tagged by Michelle. It honestly cracked me up when i read what i wrote and didn't know i was so weird. LOL..I actually took a test. And it said that i was 70% weird. I couldn't believe it. I tot i was normal or deserve a 50% at least or lesser. So i concluded that the test was weird itself. LOL but after this awakening from michelle's tag. GOSH I realise that I was probably wrong abt the test being weird. And oh yeah..I am the one who is weird..LOL...:D

Loving it indeeds people! :D


So HERE IT IS THE answers to Michelle's Tag on her Comment Box.

Hmm..OK ..I actually needed to crack ma head on how weird i can be..
The Six Weird Things..:

1. You can make me really happy when u buy me earrings. EARrings are a big booster to my mood. Just buying earrings can make me happy. Is that weird? haha:P

2. I could be walking down the street and suddenly talking to a stranger, laughing and smiling like as if i knew him for years.

3. I would be in shower imagining the shower to be rain falling on me as i act out a scene in front of the mirror in the bathroom. Sometimes i put on my clothes to get the rain wet my clothes effect. :P Drama Queen. MY mum use to scream at me cuz time always runs out when i am showering.:P

Three more to go...

4. I can be really crazy when i am happy but i can be really quiet and people would think i am angry or sad. I dun know man they just always think that..HAHAha

5. hmmm...I sometimes dance on my bed when i can;t get to sleep. And i dance with me lying down. Wonder how i do it. But i did it..LOL..Gosh Embarassing..lol

6. i look into the mirror to see how i look after crying so much. And sometims i look into it while i am crying to see how i look. And i wonder if i exaggerate my face when i look at myself in the mirror just to make it look even more picture perfect..HAHAHAHa


Some of my friends dun even know this! especially the Bed dance and the crying in front of the mirror..GOSH!! *BLUSH* well my ex-boyfriend is aware abt most of this..LOL. And he always teased me abt letting ma friend and the world know abt it..LOL..those were da days haha! :P

did da test again..It does not want to differ..haha!

U GOT A peek into Miss Jewel Rays..!:P

SHE IS....










You Are 70% Weird



You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!


How Weird Are You?

That was one of my favourite post. The post that tickles me much. This is in the past. I don't do most of these things now:P I did this post in January 2006. So u can imagine the changes. I can gladly say i have grown up..:P haha. And these tags do rock sometimes. haha!


Have a good week everyone!

20 comments:

  1. LOL Amy I rem this one. ONE OF UR BEST. U have too many GREAT posts btw.

    Im so like u...I guess we r not that weird then :)

    Ear-rings...o well Im wearing a new pair today...the ones I gave myself for my bday LOL!


    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keshi: Hello lady!! Hope u had a blast sweetie!:D

    hahaha..yeah i tagged ya on it. Tagged u and icy to do it last time.:P


    ***Ear-rings...o well Im wearing a new pair today...the ones I gave myself for my bday LOL!

    I am losing vibes for earring these days don't know why. but i still muz wear them though.heheha!

    And heyz!! Great to know u got a new pair. Let me in how it looks chica. Colour and stuff!

    *Hugs*

    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy:))

    Its nice to know you more and more and i like all ur post ....some of ur post cuts like knife !!!! very nice :))

    **i look into the mirror to see how i look after crying *** LOL amy !!! so howz the look ...i am sure you look even more beautiful :))

    Nice Post :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was abt to say the color n all n then stopped, cos I wasnt sure if I'd sound like a spoilt brat LOL!

    It's an emerald greenish silver stone droplet...huge stone..so pretty! I will take a pic n put it up for ya.

    :)
    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lolzzz........
    dancing on bed, and the get wet part!! u r crazy amy... u've grown up u say?? ummm...... given half a chance u'd do those stuff again.. can guarantee u dat!!
    i remember doing the same tag (The Big Quirky me) but had to write 35 such points.... and drove me crazy.. and the stuff people came to know... and yet i managed to keep so many things a secret :D... dats wot makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shower part was very nice, i do it myself at times. :) And i still do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poo: hello Poo!!:D

    ***some of ur post cuts like knife !!!! very nice :))

    hehehe..Cuts like knife? Hmm..did not know that. Thanks for da info.;)

    ***amy !!! so howz the look ...i am sure you look even more beautiful :))


    lol..nah...i am pretty drama..lol..:P *blush* and trust me no one looks too beautiful when they cry badly. Bitsy scary.;)

    Thanks Poo.

    *Huggiz* muah..really!

    Keshi:***I was abt to say the color n all n then stopped, cos I wasnt sure if I'd sound like a spoilt brat LOL!


    hehehe lol! no way..! trust me i would appreciate u.:P *hugz*

    ***It's an emerald greenish silver stone droplet...huge stone..so pretty! I will take a pic n put it up for ya.

    Wow emrald geenish silver. Sounds good lady. WOW..okay am getting excited over here. crazy. u got me thinking about my own greenish stone. I don't know where the other one went though. *pouts! but i have new ones to replace it though not the same..heheha!

    It sounds pretty keshi. Will look forward to seeing its pic.;)

    *HUGZ*

    Sam: lol!!:P

    ***u r crazy amy... u've grown up u say?? ummm...... given half a chance u'd do those stuff again.. can guarantee u dat!!


    hehe..Can i say i am crazy and loving it? :P i don't know but i wonder if i will do that. The dance on the bed thingy! lolz been a while since i dramaed. haha! Maybe the shower part there is a possiblity with my special someone perhaps? lolz..or the rain sounds better. ok i am going off line..sorry aites! hahaha!bitsy Embarassing there..:P haha!

    *** remember doing the same tag (The Big Quirky me) but had to write 35 such points.... and drove me crazy.

    OMGoodness!! 35?!! I would not want to do that tag. Hats off for completing it buddy. I think i would also be crazy cracking my brains on 35 things.Gee! :O 6 itself has been a challenge.:)

    ***and yet i managed to keep so many things a secret :D... dats wot makes me smile!!

    ;)Thats the cheese of our person!

    Rock on!

    Aakash: Lol!! Aakash! Really? Good to know i have a partner in crime. WE could be famous for wasting water.;) haha! Enjoy it aites! Great stuff! haha..:D

    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah I remember doing a similar tag...

    #1 applies to me too actually...except they dont have to be earrings...they can be any kind of accessories :P

    #3 hahaha i do that too!!i still do it...i grab a shampoo bottle and act like a popstar :P

    #5 seriously, how do u manage? :P

    #6 this is soo cute!! i used to do tht as a kid...look at myself crying in the mirror and then eventually laugh at how funny i looked!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle:Hello Michelle.

    ***Hahah I remember doing a similar tag...

    Yeah u tagged me. thats how i got it.:D Glad.:)

    ***#5 seriously, how do u manage? :P

    lol! Thinking abt it cracks me up. I just move lying down on my bed. like yeah move my body on my bed. I was pretty crazy.lol! Its really funny..hahaha. There is alot to it. i remembered doing one while listening to a song by daddy yankee. wonder what was i thinking really. *blush* embarassing!hehe..

    WOw its great to know we have quite a number of similarites.:D Really nice stuff. i like no. 3!! Rocks lady! And keep on doing it! :D

    ~Jewel Rays

    ReplyDelete
  10. amyliciousssssss
    lollzzz
    i craked up reading all.. but i same the same wen it comes to crying thing :d...and also the shower= rain stuff.. so we arnt wiered.. and 3rdly am too as wiered as u are.. hehhe i took up the test ..:p


    same pinch :D

    lol
    hugggzzz

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uttsy: Lady! Its great hearing from u!! :D How are u uttaralicious?

    *huggiz*

    lol..Glad to know that most of us are the same. That really does mean the test is weird out! haha! Pschyed!

    hehe..Same pinch eh..;) Great stuff. Am happy to knw that.. :D haha!:P

    *HUGGGGGGZ* miss ya pretty woman!



    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  12. 70%? 100% weird .. ok 90ish :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOwieeee!!

    So much drama..
    but very very interesting ones..
    Dance.. !! Aing!!
    Cry and see face??

    hohoho!!
    i am sure you would then start laughing at yourself!!

    right?


    Keep dazzling..

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey amy...

    we aint wiered .. if most of us are similar means we all r sane :d
    hahaha

    and i too miss u sweety... :)

    i knw its been long .. we will catch up soon :)

    huggz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Abhishek:Hello Mr Dazzling..:P

    ***hohoho!!
    i am sure you would then start laughing at yourself!!

    Actually, there are days when i forgot about crying and there were times when i realise i should be crying and go back to crying. am honest here.:)

    ***Keep dazzling..

    Will do.U too Mister.;)

    ~Jewel

    Uttsy:

    ***i knw its been long .. we will catch up soon :)

    Aites!:D

    T.c alrighty!

    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww had we known earlier, BUF could have gifted you a dashing pair of earrings for you bday na :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  17. lolz ...enjoyed reading this post

    gudone!

    "You can make me really happy when u buy me earrings."

    you are making things quite easier for your freinds :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. ahem ahem...:) 70% wierd, thats one of the many other reasons why i chose u for Dylan Sanders...:P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mala:***awww had we known earlier, BUF could have gifted you a dashing pair of earrings for you bday na :))))))

    Thats a sweet thought Mala. Thank you.

    White Forest: Hello White Forest.

    Glad to hear you enjoyed reading the post. ;)

    Pretty simple so its pretty easy getting me a gift.:) earrings are a great choice.

    Southpaw: lol!!;) thanks Charlie.

    ~Jewel

    ReplyDelete