This was a wonderful space to hang out in and share our thoughts! But now we've all moved on and simply left our memories behind :-) ...

Friday, April 20, 2007

Music and Holiday (Poo)

Music and traveling (Both are close to me)

Music is one of the greatest gifts of all. It asks nothing in return. The sounds of the rain slapping on the ground, that's music to me. Music filled with romance which gently pulls u close, and you begin to dance whether you are alone or lost in the crowd. Music has a special place in my heart. I share secrets with music… Music that I can relate to can be anything actually Rock , Hot, pop, Sexy, Slow, Ghazals. I am very emotional person so lyrics of the song is off course important to me that can show my emotions. That’s music to me. Music is like freedom for me that can take away all the tension from me (at least for sometime). Music takes me beyond my creativity and imagination. Music is the food of all my moods. I Like Shakira, Nirvana , Jagjit singh, etc

Music is perfect and I know it’s good for me ^o-~^ and you.

Holiday (Company expenses) ;)

I loveeeeee to travel. My London trip was one of the best trips. I was away from home for the first time in my life for 6 months and did loads of masti(Hum wahan jage bhigad gayee) London is so beautiful, the tube stations, the ice creams, the wine , the clean roads , the London eye, Madam Tussuad's, the parade, the queens place. I saw snow for the first time in life in London. It was not heavy one though but the sight was so beautiful. Then the journey from London to Scotland OMG!!! it was so beautiful, the mountains the fresh air, the black water lake. I can’t even describe it in words. Then the needles trip , the beaches there are only filled with pebbles there is no sand and clean blue waters. The pebbles in all different types, shapes and colors. I almost landed collecting so many of them.

Its special because i was in love for the first time( Many stories to share)!!!

I can go on and on and on about my London trip. And I don’t want to bore you to death phewwww!!! I would love to go there again !!!

Have a great weekend :)

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *** The sounds of the rain slapping on the ground, that's music to me. Music filled with romance which gently pulls u close, and you begin to dance whether you are alone or lost in the crowd.

    Beautiful expression Poo.. Flowing.

    ***Music takes me beyond my creativity and imagination. Music is the food of all my moods.

    :)) indeeds.


    Londons heard loads abt that place. Have a number of friends who are putting up there. :)

    U have a good weekend too lady!!;D

    ~Jewel..;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... even i wish to visit the scottish and irish lands once in my lifetime...
    have seen pictures of green meadows spread like a carpet... too mesmerizing...

    and also specially for the celtic music...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum bore nai honge tum continue karo...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhaa...two in one! sahi hai :)) double d mazaa!

    i wld've liked more details on london and maybe a pic or two? :)...koi bore nahi hota as rajbir stated above ! :))

    have a good wkend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. share secrets with music huh?? :p

    sahiii ur taste of music is similar to mine n lovely post on the travel too ;)


    good one dear

    huggz

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyyy... wheres the love story??? ... we're all waiting...

    (if ishi is reading this we got a new idea... how about 'your secret love tale'?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. woww London?? that's sounds cool Poo... wud luv to go there too and see the castles and all... ^_^

    ... ** Its special because i was in love for the first time( Many stories to share)!!! **

    ... ahem! ^_~ hope u share the story one of these days hehe *wink* will wait for that sweetie muaah!

    hugss**

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna go to Scotland and Ireland one day...I so wanna!

    Keshi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Amy, thanks dear

    @ dj, scotland is very beautiful you must go there ;)

    @ Bore !!! na zaroor kabhi aur hum apni dastan sunayenge

    @ ishi, sure pictures well i have to look for some , will surely post 2 pictures

    @ Uttsy thanks swweetie

    @ messy
    **(if ishi is reading this we got a new idea... how about 'your secret love tale'?) ***

    hey that's a good idea actually ..i am sure everybody will have something to share.

    @ Kathy surely sweetie ...:))

    @ keshi darlzng ;) i will take you there one day ;))

    ReplyDelete